Starting fresh. Thats what I'm doing. I've stopped taking my prescribed medications and now only pop my mulitvitamin in the mornings with my coffee. And I feel good. Truth be told, I don't really feel any different being off of them. I am perpetually exhausted, but I suppose that has its own explanation as well. So I'm turning a new leaf, starting on a fresh page, opening a new door - all of it.
- I will accomplish my "to-do" lists at work each day.
- I will walk every day at least 2 miles.
- I will do yoga 3-4 times a week.
- I will drink a minimum of 60 oz of water.
- I will watch what I eat and maintain a food journal.