- deciding what to take, what not to take?
- getting any paperwork Bella and I might need over there together
- Registering at Ft. Bragg with ACS and CYSS
- Getting Bella set up for continuing gymnastics and starting ballet in NC
- setting up our road trip to Maine in mid-June
- notifying the appropriate people of our "hiatus' " in Hawaii : Bella's current gym, Avon, etc.
- post and sell remaining wedding items on ebay
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
T Minus 33 Days
so here I am. 33 days left until Bella and I are reunited with my husband and we can live together as a family. FINALLY. We are flying out sometime in the second week of June - most likely the 6th or 7th - I'll be booking our tickets this week. The three of us are nothing less than absolutely ecstatic to be together. But HOLY MOLY there is so much to do in the next few weeks.